Saturday, December 15, 2012

Martha Stewart Christmas Gift-Wrapping Tips and Techniques

Hey, y'all!

I am officially finished with buying gifts for everyone on my list. Tonight I'm gonna be wrapping them up, I think that's the second most fun part about gift-giving, don't y'all think?

Before I work on that though, I thought I'd share with y'all some tips and techniques from Martha Stewart.

1. Start Wrapping Earlier

Start Wrapping Earlier

2. Store Supplies in a Gift Wrap Bin


3. Gather Gift-Wrapping Supplies


4. Use a T-Square


5. Use a Rotary Cutter


There are 18 more tips, if y'all wanna see them, click here.

Are y'all done wrapping your Christmas presents? D'you have other tips y'all wanna share?

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Isn't Martha Stewart the best! All her supplies and wrapping paper are always so beautiful and dainty :)

    -Monica @ Lemonpetit

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm gonna have to check out these tips and techniques! i am hopeless at gift wrapping that's why i love gift bags, haha! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    DaisyGem Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I just found your blog and I am so glad I did!
    Your blog is so amazing and I love this post! These are such amazing photos and i cannot wait to read your next post
    I just followed your blog and would appreciate if you could do the same back!
    have a great day!

    The Green Raybans
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com
    Twitter: Green_Raybans98
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Green-Raybans/

    ReplyDelete