Friday, October 26, 2012

UNO.

First post here on my new blog!

I used to have a long-forgotten blog, but I stopped updating because life got in the way. But now, this new blog, Road To Rebekah, is all about starting over: with life, with blogging, with expanding my horizon.

I am imagining this blog to be a mishmash of everything and anything under the sun: that should be fun, don't ya think?

While I get my creative juices together, I guess I shall leave y'all with one of my favorite quotes of all time:

.

I also finally made a Twitter account... to anyone who's reading this blog, follow me, maybe?
GFC: Check out sidebar
Twitter: @HeyThereRebekah

Have a good weekend, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. welcome to blogger, rebekah! i look forward to reading more of your future posts! :D

    p.s. thanks for following my blog!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Salt City Bakery Giveaway
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete